WILT U EEN WONING AANKOPEN?
Wij informeren u graag over onze full service diensten
Compact and well laid out 2-room apartment of 42 m² with a small terrace at the rear. The apartment has been renovated a few years ago and is in good condition. The entire apartment has a beautiful oak parquet.
Private entrance, hall, bedroom at the front. Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Spacious living room at the rear with access to the balcony. Open kitchen with a refrigerator, gas hob, extractor, oven and dishwasher.
The Ceintuurbaan is a pleasant shopping street in the bustling Pijp. Within walking distance are all conceivable amenities in terms of shops, restaurants and cafes. The daily Albert Cuyp market is around the corner. The metro stop is located a few hundred meters from this house. Accessibility by both public transport and car is good.
• Living area approximately 42 m² (NEN2580 measured);
• Located on private land;
• Reservation for obtaining a definitive division permit;
• Permanent project notary, Mr A. Buma from Buma Algera Notariaat;
• In 2020 the foundation of the building has been renewed;
• Heating and hot water by means of a central heating boiler, year of construction 2013;
• Energy label A;
• VvE in formation;
Neem dan contact met ons op. Wij geven u graag meer informatie of plannen met u een bezichtiging