WILT U EEN WONING AANKOPEN?
Wij informeren u graag over onze full service diensten
This modern and bright 2-room apartment (with possibility for a 3rd room) of 95 m2 including balcony is located on the 22nd floor of the iconic Pontsteiger building with amazing and unlimited views over the IJ river.
There are two private parking spaces and a private storage room in the underground parking garage (more information is available. The enclosed and secured parking garage can be reached by elevator.
From the luxurious lobby on the ground floor, the entrance to the apartment on the 22nd floor can also be reached by elevator. The entrance hall of the apartment provides access to the spacious living room, providing a truly spectacular view through the large windows that span the entire width of the room. Due to the large windows and a ceiling height of almost 3 meters, a lot of natural light shines in. Another special feature of this house is the visible construction of the building. Also, the entire house has a cast floor, with underfloor heating and cooling system.
The luxurious, open kitchen (Bulthaup) is equipped with built-in appliances including Gaggenau and Quooker. Next to the kitchen is a spacious storage closet with washer and dryer connections. The open kitchen looks out into the spacious living room and the sunny balcony of approximately 8 m2, which can be accessed from both the living room as well as the bedroom. Breathtaking views can be enjoyed all day and all night long. Because of the sheltered location of the terrace, it is a great place to be for most of the year.
Next to the living room lies the spacious bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has a bathtub, shower, double sink, and a toilet. There is a separate toilet at the entrance.
The building is energy efficient with low energy costs, partly due to solar panels on the roof and very good insulation (energy label A). This virtually allows for electricity-neutral living for most of the year.
– Residential area of 87.3 m2 and a sunny terrace of 8 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580);
– Spectacular views;
– High ceilings of almost 3 meters;
– 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (possibility for a 2nd room);
– Luxury open kitchen from Bulthaup;
– Two parking spaces and a private storage room in the underground parking garage;
– Security cameras are present in the building;
– Cast floor with underfloor heating and cooling system;
– Common secure bicycle storage in the basement;
– Neat and well-secured entrance hall with two elevators;
– Energy efficient and completely gas free. Solar panels provide lower energy costs;
– High quality finishing;
– Active and well-organized VvE (owners’ association);
– Located on leasehold land with relatively low canon. Detailed information is available;
– Centrally located in the popular Houthavens, a sought-after neighbourhood that is still developing. There are already several good restaurants, hotels and cafes nearby, and the apartment is within walking distance of the beautiful Prinseneiland, Spaarndammerstraat, Haarlemmerplein, and Westerpark. The historic city center and Central Station can be reached in 10 minutes by bike.
APPARTEMENT Bovenwoning, bovenwoning
Neem dan contact met ons op. Wij geven u graag meer informatie of plannen met u een bezichtiging